Steps are given below to change current screen lock or to set a completely new screen lock on realme. To set a pattern, PIN, Password lock screen on any realme smartphone.
Set or change a screen lock Realme
Important: To ensure your automatic and manual backups are encrypted with your screen lock, use a PIN, pattern, or a password.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Fingerprint, Face & Passcode.
- If you don’t find “Fingerprint, Face & Passcode” go to ‘security’.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, Before that, tap the lock screen password.
- If you’ve already set a lock, you’ll need to enter your PIN, pattern, or password before you can pick a different lock.
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Screen lock options
- None: Your phone stays unlocked. This gives no protection, but you can get to your Home screen quickly.
- Swipe: Swipe your finger across your screen. This gives no protection, but you can get to your Home screen quickly.
- Pattern: Draw a simple pattern with your finger.
- PIN: Enter 4 or more numbers. Longer PINs tend to be more secure.
- Password: Enter 4 or more letters or numbers. A strong password is the most secure screen lock option.
Or Use this method.
Lock Screen Password Realme
To set a passcode on your Realme device follow the steps below:
- Tap Settings from your device’s apps menu
- Tap on Face & Password.
- Under the Screen Security section tap Lock Screen Password.
- You are presented with several choices, from here you can pick the lock type you want for your device.
- Pattern – you can draw a pattern on a grid to unlock your device.
- PIN – you can enter a 4 digit (numerical) code to unlock your device.
- Password – you can use a password you are comfortable with. The password must be longer than 4 characters.