Wi-Fi Calling Realme: This article is all about Wi-Fi calling on Realme smartphones. Every Realme smartphone has a feature called Wi-Fi calling which enables the user HD voice connection through the Wi-Fi router.
In this article, I am gonna break down How to Turn on Wi-Fi Calling on Realme devices and even How to Turn off Wifi Calling on Realme smartphone. Everyone is finding these types of terms on Google but not getting the things they are searching for that’s why I am writing this.
Realme WiFi Calling
So first of all we will see what is the main motive of Wi-Fi calling on Android smartphones.
What is WiFi Calling?
Wi-Fi calling is a new feature introduced by the Android OS which enables users to make high-definition voice calls through their Wi-Fi routers if their network connection is broken.
Suppose if you are not getting any kind of signals from your network provider and if you have wi-fi then you can make Wi-Fi calls that will be routed through your Wi-Fi which makes the call seamless and instant.
WiFi Calling on Realme Phones
Ok so let’s start the guide where I am gonna teach you how to turn on Wi-Fi calling on Realme first. After that, I will show you how to turn off Wi-Fi calling on Realme smartphones. You can try this on any smartphone which is from the Realme brand because I am performing this on a Realme smartphone. Another Guide on Realme: How to Hide Apps.
How to Turn On or Off WI-FI Calling on Realme
Below is How to turn on wifi calling on realme and also how to turn off wifi calling on realme.
1. Select SIM Card & Mobile Data in Settings
2. Select Preferred Cellular Data SIM Card
3. Scroll Down & Select Wi-Fi Calling
4. Tap to Turn On or Off Wifi Calling!
Here I had Mentioned some images which will help you and guide you to turn on Wi-Fi calling.
To Turn On Wi-Fi Calling on Realme Phones
To enable or to turn on the Wi-Fi calling functionality on a Realme smartphone.
- Open your mobile settings, a real find, and select sim cards and mobile data.
- At this point tap on the same which is selected as your preferred mobile data or from which you consume your mobile data.
- In sim card settings you have to scroll down and find Wi-Fi calling, tap on it.
- Here you have to tap on the turn on the button to enable Wi-Fi calling.
To Turn Off WiFi Calling On Any Realme Smartphone
Sometimes we don’t like this feature and we don’t want to use it because maybe a Wi-Fi router is some kind of weak so Calls start integrating or voice is breaking between the calls. Follow the below procedure to turn off Wi-Fi calling on any Realme smartphone.
- Open your mobile settings, Tap on SIM card and mobile data.
- Here select your preferred mobile data SIM.
- Scroll down and you will find Wi-Fi calling, select it.
- Now tap on that button to turn off the Wi-Fi calling.
That is how you can turn off Wi-Fi calling in any Realme smartphone whether it is Realme8, X2, Pro. This article is the part of our How To Realme.
In today’s article, I have shown the basic meaning of Wi-Fi calling all the how to turn on and turn off Wi-Fi calling on Realme smartphones.
I hope you find this article helpful. Let me know in the comments what you think. Do you find Wi-Fi calling useful? Is it your cup of tea?